Home > Maya Fan Products > Heat Exchanger Fans
© 2011 Maya Fan Air Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
Regd. Off. & Works: Plot No: 53-B, Industrial Area No: 1, A. B. Road, Dewas - 455 001(M. P.), India
Ph: 091-07272-408975, 09302328890, Fax: 258044, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web: www.mayafan.in
Maya Heat Exchanger (or Air Cooled Condenser) Fans:
Heat exchangers are second most used heat removal devices used transfer process waste heat to the atmosphere.
Heat exchangers are widely used in space heating, refrigeration, air conditioning, power plants, chemical plants, petrochemical plants, petroleum refineries and natural gas processing. One common example of a heat exchanger is the radiator in a car, in which the heat source, being a hot engine; water acts as cooling fluid and transfers heat to air flowing through the radiator.
Types of heat exchangers
o Shell and tube heat exchanger
o Plate heat exchanger
o Regenerative heat exchanger
o Adiabatic wheel heat exchanger
o Plate fin heat exchanger
o Fluid heat exchangers
o Waste heat recovery units
o Dynamic scraped surface heat exchanger
o Phase-change heat exchangers
o Direct contact heat exchangers
o Spiral heat exchangers
Most of the above heat exchangers that uses air to dissipate the heat in the environment are called air cooled heat exchangers and the fan used in these heat exchangers are known as ACC fans (air cooled condenser fans).
The heat exchanger fans are conventionally manufactured with impellers made of aluminium or mild steel. The grey area today is the difficulty in manufacturing most efficient aerofoil & dimensional and surface finish stability of the metallic impellers due to its less corrosion resistance. This leads to high power consumption and high noise levels with lesser efficiency.
Introduction of fiber glass composite material and ease of processing helped in designing cooling tower fan to adopt more efficient profiles with optimum distribution of fan blade chord and twist, which are difficult to generate with metallic material. Owing to this fact hollow bladed FRP fans are being rapidly adopted for various applications including heat exchanger fans.
Standard features of Maya heat exchanger fan:
* Higher efficiency: In heat exchanger fans, we not only accept the challenge of power saving against metallic cooling tower fan (around 20 to 35%) but we are also pleased to take the challenge of providing power saving against other heat exchanger FRP fan manufacturers (around 10 to 15%).
* Excellent surface finish amongst the entire metallic heat exchanger fan range available in industries.
* Excellent corrosion resistance with consistent performance even after long time of operation.
* Maximum operating Temperature 200° F with normal resin (Fire proof option is also available).
Maya heat exchanger fans include
* Variable and non-variable pitch axial flow heat exchanger fans
* Used FRP Spinner (aerodynamic hub) for improving the efficiency of heat exchanger fan.
* Mayafan offers heat exchanger fans ranging from 2 to 33 feet.
* Maya heat exchanger fan assemblies are dynamically or statically balanced as per ISO 1940, balance quality grade 6.3
Heat Exchanger Fans Image-1
Heat exchanger fans Image-2
Heat exchanger fans Image-3
Heat exchanger fans Image-4
Heat exchanger fans Image-5
Application : Heat Exchanger Fans.
Power Saving : 15 - 35% visit here to know about Special Feature Or view our fan performance FeedBack
Diameter Range : 2 - 40 feet
Number of Blades : 4-16